Here's what you will do
Spread Vacuumlabs' mission in the tech, design and fintech community by taking care of the community. Organize both external and internal events, mostly in Bratislava, Brno, Budapest, Kosice and Prague as well. Moreover, you will have a chance to boost our participation in events all over the world; we have taken part in FinTech summits and conferences in Las Vegas, Hong Kong, and Singapore in the last few weeks.
Examples of events under your belt:
- Opening party in new offices in BA (public)
- UX/UI Design meetup in Kosice (public)
- VacuumTalk in BA HQ (internal event for developers)
- JSconf Budapest (Vacuumlabs' booth at the tech conference)
- Fintech Friday Prague (meetup in Prague)
Who do we look for
Throwing an event comes naturally to you and it's something you relish. Communicating in English with vendors and speakers, in front of an audience of 200 people, for example, is something you've handled before, and you enjoy it. Waking up in Budapest, taking a trip to Brno, holding meetings, and ending the day by organizing a FinTech event doesn’t faze you.
You should be:
- A strict planner. You are able to set goals and go for them, keep to deadlines, fulfil expectations and enjoy your job, despite the pressure.
- Community-oriented. Meeting new people, strengthening relationships and spreading good vibes is your passion.
- An organised individual. It is easy for you to handle multiple projects and set priorities for their tasks.
- Brand aware. You can easily see what is beneficial for the brand and what could damage its name.
- A traveller. The International in the title is not a joke. Our international offices, ranging from Prague and Košice, are proof. Moreover, we are spreading our capabilities all over the world. Travelling a few times a month, whether it be by train or driving a car, should not be a problem for you.
- Company shares
- 15 days per year for self-improvement/volunteering
- Free lunch and all-day catering in office
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card (access to 2,000 sport & wellness facilities)